Monday, May 11, 2009

I am sitting here flicking between the cooking channel and HGTV. I love house hunters and property virgin! I cant wait to buy my first home! I just got back from goin gout to dinner with my gram. The minute my Bro-in law came to pick up my nephew she yelled up to me, "your mom called and told me that you and i have to go out to dinner tonight so hurry up and change!" I was like "what?" I have never seen my grandma move so fast she must have been hungry. We went up the the local Garland house and had some soup and sandwiches and the best spinach artichoke dip i have ever had. The girl asked if we needed more time and my gram goes, "yes we do, but in the mean time bring us some of that dip!" Best dinner date ever.

When i came home my mom called and asked what we were doing an di told her we had just gotten home for dinner and she goes oh you went out to dinner? I said, "yes, gram told me that you called her and told her that we had to go out cause you were going to be home late." Apparently, my mom called and said that if she wanted to go out to dinner to call my parents and they would meet us there. HAHAHA i started laughing. If you know my grandma then you will think this whole scenario is funny. Anyways, i am stuff now, but the chocolate cake on the counter is eying me big time!

Today I had the day off,I love having Mondays off! I cleaned the bathroom, and hung out with my nephew, but then I started to get a horrible headache so I layed down watching a movie with my nephew on my bed and took a little nap. After he came back upstairs to ask me something he realized i was sleeping and he did the most precious thing ever! My nephew got up on my bed and kissed my forehead and then "I love you forever, I'll love you for always." and then scurried out of my room. OMG i was so taken back he is so cute. Plus that phrase is from my favorite book, apparently his mother has been reading that to him at night and that is where he got it from!

Alright well dancing with the stars is coming on so I will be posting more later. I really need to step up the intrest level!

No comments:

Post a Comment